Facomex, national market leader on rope manufacturing
FACOMEX is part of Corcimex Group and is a Mexican Company withmore than 60 years of experience on the rope, hawsers and marine accesories market, founded in 1949.
- In adherence to the USA Cordage Institute standards.
- Receiver of the Mexico’s National Export Award.
- Largest producer of synthetic fiber ropes in Mexico.
- 350 direct jobs
- Existing: 20,000 square feet.
- New plant: 10,000 square feet.
- Extrusion capacity: more than 2,500 tons per year.
- Production capacity: Twisted and braided, more than 3,000 tons per year.